MMA Conditioning Specialist Certification (ISFA-MMACS)
Recently, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) has become a worldwide phenomenon. Because of this, the level of competition in each fight has increased, and seriously talented and seasoned athletes are beginning to join the ranks of popular promotions. In addition to this, MMA has drifted away from its style vs. style roots and has instead become a style in its own right. Since all fighters are well-versed in both striking and grappling, one of the defining characteristics of an elite fighter has become his conditioning.
By becoming an ISFA Certified MMA Conditioning Specialist (ISFA-MMACS) you will learn how to train top-level athletes and turn your passion for MMA and fitness into huge profits and world class results for your clients.
This program is designed for you if you are:
- A current MMA coach who want to enhance your knowledge, make more money, and give your students the best conditioning programs
- A fitness pro who wants to stand above the others, increase your income, and offer a high-level workout to your clients
- A traditional martial arts school owner who is getting crushed by the MMA boom and needs to take action fast
- A fitness or martial arts enthusiast who is hungry for knowledge and wants the latest training and conditioning strategies
- An MMA fighter who wants to stand above the rest by reaching an amazing conditioning and agility
Fill out the form below and take advantage of the Pre-Sale special price.